Is it better to choose marble or stainless steel for cabinet countertops?
Just like we have to sleep in the bedroom every day, we have to cook in the kitchen every day, so the role of the kitchen is also very large. Nowadays, many young people want to pursue individuality and fashion, so they want to decorate the kitchen like this. In fact, the kitchen does not need to be so troublesome, because the first thing we need to consider in the decoration of the kitchen is its practicality. A kitchen with high practicality will have a higher value of existence. Therefore, we must first start from its practicality, not from its appearance. Therefore, the utensils we buy when decorating the kitchen must be durable, wear-resistant, and drop-resistant.
In fact, the counter of the kitchen window is also very important. In this regard, I recommend marble countertops and stainless steel countertops for everyone. In fact, these two countertops have many advantages. First of all, these two materials are very durable. Secondly, its cost performance is very high, the price is not expensive, but it is really very convenient to use. For us ordinary people, high practicality is completely enough. At the same time, the marble and stainless steel countertops are also fully in line with modern fashion trends.
It is necessary for us to carefully compare the advantages and disadvantages of marble countertops from China factory and stainless steel countertops. First of all, marble countertops have a lot of patterns to choose from. Therefore, people who pursue beauty can choose marble countertops. However, once the marble countertop is used for too long, it is easy to cause cracks, and bacteria are easy to breed in the cracks. These bacteria and dirt are also very difficult to deal with. Stainless steel countertops do not have this problem, because no matter how you use stainless steel countertops, it is impossible to crack, but one disadvantage of stainless steel countertops is that their aesthetics are worse than those of marble.
This suggestion is just for your reference. In fact, you can choose the countertop according to your own needs and ideas. Marble countertops and stainless steel countertops are strongly recommended because their advantages are very obvious.
How to choose the cabinet?
1. The quality of the board is very important
According to the quality of the board, the edge banding should be delicate, smooth, feel good, horizontal and vertical, the joints should be fine, and the glue should be evenly applied. Branded products use a linear edge banding machine to complete the processes of edge banding, head breaking, trimming, chamfering, polishing, etc. at one time. The pressure of pressing the edge banding is stable, and the accuracy of the processing size can be adjusted to the most suitable position to ensure the most accurate size. , and the quality is stable. Unlike small workshops, the quality of which depends entirely on the craftsmanship and working conditions of the masters. Small factories use brushes to apply glue, manually press and seal edges, use wallpaper knives to trim edges, and use manual polishing machines to polish. Due to uneven pressure, Many places are not firm, and the glue is easy to bulge in the future, and the glue used is not environmentally friendly and emits harmful gases.
2. The level of punching is related to the firmness of the box structure
Panel furniture is assembled by three-in-one connectors, and many positioning holes need to be drilled on the panel. The coordination and accuracy of the hole positions will affect the structural firmness of the cabinet box. Professional manufacturers use multiple rows of drills to complete a panel edge and panel at a time. All the holes on the surface have a unified positioning reference and guaranteed size. Small factories use row drills or hand drills to drill holes step by step, which is prone to large errors.
3. High precision standard for cutting boards
The cutting of the plate is also a very important procedure. Professional large factories use electronic cutting saws to input processing dimensions through computers. The computer controls the dimensions and precision, and processes several sheets at a time. The specifications are very uniform, stable, and the tolerance is small, and the edges of the sheets do not collapse. Less than these requirements.
4. The choice of door panel is very important
The door panel is the face of the cabinet. A good door panel is bright and bright in color, not easy to fade, not easy to be deformed by moisture, not easy to bulge at the edge, not easy to penetrate stains and oil stains, and not easy to have scratches and flaws.
How to maintain the cabinet?
1. Avoid direct contact of hot pots and kettles with the countertops of kitchen cabinets, and it is best to place them on pot racks.
2. Try to avoid touching the countertop and door panels of the cabinet with sharp objects during operation to avoid scratches. No matter what kind of countertop you choose, you should cut vegetables and prepare food on the board. In addition to avoiding knife marks, it can also achieve better sanitation.
3. There are air bubbles and gaps on the countertops of general materials. If colored liquid penetrates into them, it will cause pollution or discoloration. Therefore, fuel or dye should be avoided directly on the countertops of the cabinets.
4. The erosion of chemical substances is not allowed for many materials. For example, stainless steel countertops may rust if they are exposed to salt, so you should also pay attention to avoid placing soy sauce bottles and other items directly on the cabinet countertops.
5. Wood-based panel kitchen cabinets should avoid stagnant water staying on the cabinet countertop for a long time.
For the decoration of cabinet countertops, whether you choose marble or stainless steel, it is recommended that you still pay attention to choosing suitable decoration materials according to your preferences and family decoration style. In daily life, you should pay attention to the maintenance of cabinets and avoid using Put some sharp objects or too hot soup directly on the countertop, otherwise it will affect the service life of the countertop material.